MANAGEMENT OF URBAN AREAS
Our urban area management involves in various activities, from daily operation and management to urban development consultancy. We are a professional management service provider for most types of real estate. We are made up of a team of professional staff and apply modern management processes, meeting the needs of customers in Vietnam to the fullest. Our operations in this segment include:
- Building management – operation;
- Maintenance services;
- Financial management;
- Marketing – leasing;
- Tenant care.
The work categories in our urban development management service are:
- Customer management: Managing contract performance, customer care, managing customers’ records and contract compliance between customers – investors.
- Ensured security: Arranging appropriate security forces for urban areas and buildings, taking good measures for fire prevention and fighting, and emergencies.
- Ensured hygiene: Setting up appropriate hygiene standards, preparing regular or periodic cleaning plans, and performing cleaning under close supervision of managers.
- Management of other services: Residents can propose their expected services in the urban area. The management board will then collect documents and evaluate service providers to evaluate whether the service is suitable for the urban area and make decision.
- Financial management: The Management Board of the urban area prepares spending plans, budget estimates, and periodic financial reports to ensure transparency of all revenues and expenditures of the urban area.
- Technical system management: Making a list of equipment which should be updated when any new equipment is added , carrying out routine maintenance, and timely repair and replacement upon any equipment failure.